VoIP SIP Trunking Service
SIP Trunks are a versatile and cost effective solution that delivers the benefits and cost savings of VoIP, enables you to retain your existing IP PBX system and empowers you to leverage your existing Internet connection for both voice and data. Velocity provides a number of flexible SIP Trunking products designed to accommodate your unique application including bundled, flat-rate and metered retail products and flat-rate and rate-deck wholesale products.
Bundled SIP Trunks
The Velocity Bundled SIP Trunking product is a very straight forward product set. Each trunk supports one concurrent call, unlimited inbound calling and a set number of outbound minutes to the domestic US and Canada. If you know how many concurrent calls and the number of outbound minutes you need to support, you can easily determine the type and quantity of trunks to purchase.
|Bundled SIP Trunks for Business||Low
|Business Grade Reliability|
|Nation Wide Network|
|Fail Over Redundancy|
|Unlimited Inbound Calls|
|Outbound Minutes (US & Canada)||500||1000||1500||2500|
|Cost Per Month||$14.00||$23.00||$28.00||$36.00|
- Each Channel/Trunk supports one concurrent call.
- Minutes are pooled across all trunks. Bundled trunks cannot be mixed and matched.
E911, additional DID's, Inbound Caller ID Delivery (CNAM), Directory Listings and Toll Free numbers can be added for an additional charge.
|Add-on Products||Cost / Month|
|Toll Free Number ($.03/min)||$5.00|
|Switched Toll Free Number ($.05/min)||$5.00|
|Inbound Caller ID Delivery (CNAM)||$1.50|
High Usage SIP Termination & Origination
For businesses terminating or originating a large volume of calls each month, Velocity offers aggressively priced flat rate products. These products requires a minimum commit of $500/month. Pricing varies proportionally to call volume and depends on your specific usage. Contact our sales team for very best pricing.
|High Usage SIP Trunks||Cost / Minute|
|Flat Rate Termination||starts at $.013/minute|
|Flat Rate Toll Free Origination||starts at $.019/minute|
For information on other Velocity SIP Trunk products, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.
Reduce Your Phone Service Costs
If you run a business, particularly a small or medium-sized business (SMB), you are probably weighing how you can economically and easily migrate to the benefits of a VoIP solution while not immediately abandoning the investment you have made in your existing IP PBX system and handsets.
Velocity VoIP SIP Trunking is the solution that will allow you to make that move by giving you the ability to:
- Purchase a limited number of lines to match your communications costs closely to your actual business needs
- Consolidate your data and voice bills to lower expensive phone bills due to long distance calls and the taxes that go with them
- Leverage your existing Internet connection for both data and voice
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to a hosted VoIP service
How SIP Trunking Smoothes The Transition From Legacy Phone Systems to VoIP
Making your move to VoIP is not as challenging a proposition as you might think. In traditional phone systems, voice and data reside on separate networks within the infrastructure, with separate cost centers and, usually, separate support staffs as well. However, with VoIP SIP Trunking implemented at your PBX site, all of that changes by leveraging your data connection to simultaneously serve both your data and voice needs. As shown in the illustration below, a certified Integrated Access Device (IAD) which is simply installed at your premises, connects to our proprietary network. This configuration provides access to DID's nationwide and can also lower your long distance bills and other related fees and taxes.
The Bottom Line
It works. It facilitates the changes you need to make your business more profitable and competitive. It allows you to make your move right now, and establish a platform that will serve your business far into the future. It does all of this by:
- Leveraging your existing data connection to connect your PBX to our proprietary network, enabling more economical telecommunication services
- Facilitating a "cap-and-grow" strategy while transitioning to VoIP, as well as shortening and smoothing your move to a fully-hosted VoIP solution
- Allowing you to take advantage of a more favorable tax structure of "Enhanced Services Providers," which excludes interstate charges regulated by the FCC
For further assistance or to start Velocity as your VoIP SIP Trunk Provider, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.