BroadSoft Unified Connector seamlessly integrates BroadWorks and Salesforce, providing an unparalleled way to communicate with customers and business partners. The new joint solution enables Velocity Networks customers to integrate the Velocity Networks Hosted VoIP platform directly into Salesforce CRM applications, allowing users to access advanced voice features including click-to-dial, recorded-call logging and others. The BroadSoft Unified Connector brings the respective market leaders in hosted communications and CRM together to deliver an essential business solution.
The Unified Connector now supports both the Internet Explorer and Firefox Web browser and runs on Windows XP and Vista. The application can be downloaded by clicking here.
Features & Benefits
- No PBX, no CRM server required – everything is hosted and managed in the network
- Screen pop on inbound and outbound calls based on calling line ID
- Information tracking direct from the application - all information auto-logged with the contact file
- Integrated call control gives users the ability to control desk phone from the web
- Click-to-dial on any contact or number in Salesforce
For further assistance or to start your Business VoIP service, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.