Hosted PBX System / Virtual PBX System
Velocity offers two feature-rich virtual PBX solutions,
differentiated primarily in their pricing models, for small
to medium-sized businesses looking to enjoy savings and
productivity benefits of VoIP without the risk of obsolescence
and heavy investments in capital equipment.
|100% Hosted PBX Phone System
If you are looking to replace your outgrown, outdated and very expensive PBX system or Centrex service then
consider the Velocity hosted PBX service, a robust virtual IP PBX Communications service
- The freedom to select the number of lines, extensions and features according to your
- More reasonable bandwidth access, and wider choices in customer premise equipment (CPE), which
will lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) due to the elimination of your in-house staff and support
- The flexibility to purchase lines, extensions and long distance on an unbundled basis
- The ability to leverage the number of lines across a greater number of users, as your needs dictate
- Extensions that come complete with our full-featured Premium Service Set
- Significant savings on enhanced mobility features
- Attractive to an end user (it follows the traditional PBX phone system cost model with more users.)
With the Velocity Hosted PBX service, you get a dedicated call plan with the ability to choose from two
feature set options: Standard or Premium. The feature sets, which vary
depending upon the type chosen, include personal services and mobility, voice mail
messaging and web-based call management tools.
This allows you to:
- Match feature sets to your specific and future needs from the most feature demanding
requirements to basic dial tone services, each set with its own dedicated line
- Work confidently with a provider that has the experience, the knowledge and the
commitment to customer service and support that you need
Move With Complete Confidence
If you run a small to medium-sized business, you are already likely aware of the benefits
of a Virtual PBX System.
- The cost savings
- The simplified infrastructure
- The advanced features
- The scalability
- The flexibility
While the move to VoIP is inevitable, where and how you move are critical considerations. Not all VoIP providers are the same when
it comes to the experience, skill and infrastructure required to effectively and efficiently provision and support VoIP solutions.
With Velocity, you will find an experienced partner who can help your business transition successfully.
The Bottom Line On Hosted IP PBX
Powerful features, flexibility, scalability and cost savings are the most compelling reasons to consider a Virtual PBX system.
Easily, conveniently and seamlessly connect satellite offices together without
expensive capital and changing out existing equipment, and consolidate data and voice
bills to save money on useless phone features and long distance per-minute charges with the Velocity
Hosted PBX services.
For further assistance or to start your Hosted PBX System / Virtual PBX System, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.