Hosted Voip Call Center Solution
The Velocity Networks Call Center solution is comprised of features from the Hosted VoIP platform in addition to Agent and Supervisor client applications. These features, when configured to work in a complementary fashion, provide a feature-rich VoIP Call Center solution. In addition, the configuration options allow the solution to be implemented in a variety of ways. This solution document concentrates on a Call Center that is fronted by an interactive voice response (IVR) system that routes the calls to multiple ACDs.
Following are the key Call Center solution components:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligent call routing and queuing
- Auto Attendant – Interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – Intuitive interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- Enhanced (ACD) – Enhanced queuing when Call Center is not staffed as well as wrap-up timer enhanced settings
- Call Center Express Agent for daily statistics and ACD state management
- Music On Hold and Comfort Announcement – Callers are provided with a greeting, followed by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements in audio or video format
- Call Recording Solution
Following are the key benefits of the Call Center solution:
- Improves customer service – Ensures all incoming calls are serviced efficiently under any network condition and at any time.
- Solution components offer a flexible solution packaging:
- Virtual ACD (ACD, Call Center Express Agent) – Cost effective Call Center offering
- Virtual Call Center (Enhanced ACD, Call Center Agent/Supervisor with reporting) – Complete Call Center offering
- Establishes Call Centers anywhere in the world with PCs and a broadband connection—without additional hardware, PC-resident software, or traditional phone lines.
- Offers 24 x 7 x 365, Follow-the-Sun customer care – Offers ubiquitous services with a single number for distributed Call Center locations
- Manages calls effectively – Chooses from a range of Call Distribution policies including skills-based call distribution
- Minimizes costs – Provides the option for agents to work remotely with access to all call features—offering a smart way to increase staff without renting office space.
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
The Automated Call Distribution (ACD) queue allows incoming calls to be placed in a queue and distributed to agents based on the configured routing policy. ACDs provide comfort messages and Music-On-Hold while the callers are waiting. They also handle the overflow of calls, no answering by agents, and other distribution cases. Each ACD usually has a voice messaging box for users who are not willing to wait or have reached an overflow. The ACD functionality is the backbone to the Velocity Call Center solution.
Learn more >>
For further assistance or to start your inbound call center / outbound call center service, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.