Hosted PBX System
Velocity offers two feature-rich virtual PBX solutions, differentiated primarily in their pricing models, for small to medium-sized businesses looking to enjoy savings and productivity benefits of VoIP without the risk of obsolescence and heavy investments in capital equipment.
|100% Hosted PBX Phone System||Standard Seat||Premium Seat|
|Business Grade Reliability|
|Flat Rate Local & LD Minutes|
|Nation Wide Network|
|Find Me Follow Me|
|View Full Comparison||$21.00 / month||$28.00 / month|
If you are looking to replace your outgrown, outdated and very expensive PBX system or Centrex service then consider the Velocity hosted PBX service, a robust virtual IP PBX Communications service that offers:
- The freedom to select the number of lines, extensions and features according to your business needs
- More reasonable bandwidth access, and wider choices in customer premise equipment (CPE), which will lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) due to the elimination of your in-house staff and support
- The flexibility to purchase lines, extensions and long distance on an unbundled basis
- The ability to leverage the number of lines across a greater number of users, as your needs dictate
- Extensions that come complete with our full-featured Premium Service Set
- Significant savings on enhanced mobility features
- Attractive to an end user (it follows the traditional PBX phone system cost model with more users.)
With the Velocity Hosted PBX service, you get a dedicated call plan with the ability to choose from two feature set options: Standard or Premium. The feature sets, which vary depending upon the type chosen, include personal services and mobility, voice mail messaging and web-based call management tools.
This allows you to:
- Match feature sets to your specific and future needs from the most feature demanding requirements to basic dial tone services, each set with its own dedicated line
- Work confidently with a provider that has the experience, the knowledge and the commitment to customer service and support that you need
Move With Complete Confidence
If you run a small to medium-sized business, you are already likely aware of the benefits of a Virtual PBX System.
- The cost savings
- The simplified infrastructure
- The advanced features
- The scalability
- The flexibility
While the move to VoIP is inevitable, where and how you move are critical considerations. Not all VoIP providers are the same when it comes to the experience, skill and infrastructure required to effectively and efficiently provision and support VoIP solutions. With Velocity, you will find an experienced partner who can help your business transition successfully.
The Bottom Line On Hosted IP PBX
Powerful features, flexibility, scalability and cost savings are the most compelling reasons to consider a Virtual PBX system. Easily, conveniently and seamlessly connect satellite offices together without expensive capital and changing out existing equipment, and consolidate data and voice bills to save money on useless phone features and long distance per-minute charges with the Velocity Hosted PBX services.
For further assistance or to start your Hosted PBX System / Virtual PBX System, please contact a Velocity Networks sales representative at 1-800-626-6515 or by clicking here.